School News and Events
Congratulations to the Springer Lady Devils that made the All-District Team. The following members of the Springer Red Devil Team made the 2013 All-District Team.
- All District
- Olivia Anderson—Springer
- Honorable Mention
- Click on the Link for the All-District Team from all Schools. Volleyball All-District 2013
7th Grade Life Skills Class Food Drive
- Our 7th grade Life Skills class was challenged to do a give back by doing a food drive. We decorated boxes to inspire people to donate canned food, the boxes were placed in local businesses in our community. At the football homecoming game we also encouraged people to bring a can food item in return we gave hot chocolate. We would like to thank everyone who donated. The food we collected will go to the Knights of Columbus, where they will be making Thanksgiving and Christmas baskets.
- The 7th grade Life Skills call consists of: Alan Finkbone, Destinee Gonzales, Ronald Gurule, Christopher Kear, Elena Maestas, George Pena, Isaiah Rivera, Adian Sanchez, Emma Sandlin, Javier Tarango, Alicia Thompson and Isaiah Vigil.
Cowbell Program Ads
- The Springer Booster Club is selling ads for the Cowbell Program. Full page $100.00, Half page $50.00, 1/3 page $40.00, 1/4 page $30.00, Business card $25.00
Contact Eliseo Espinosa to place your ad. Show your support for your school, player or advertise your business and show support for our youth in the surrounding communities.
Red Devil Apparel
- Support your team with Red Devil Apparel from Red Devils Productions, Silk Screen and Embroidery Class. Visit the Red Devil Production Page to view available styles. Contact Debra Arellano at 575-483-3407 for your order.
- FAFSA Night, November 12, 2013
Juniors & Seniors along with parents/guardians are invited to attend an informational meeting to advise students & parents about preparing to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Time: 6:00 PM
Location: Board Room @ SHS Campus Read More November News
Sim Brown Scholorship
If you were a Sim Brown scholarship recipient, we would like your contact information, so we may stay in contact with you. Please call Mrs. Munden at 575-483-3430 or you can e-mail her your contact information via firstname.lastname@example.org